Our Supports Coordinators are here to bring your NDIS plan to life. We’ll guide you through the steps to execute your plan, as well as establishing the supports you need to achieve your goals.
When would I see a Supports Coordinator?
There are several reasons why you may benefit from seeing a Supports Coordinator, these include:
- Understanding your NDIS plan
- Reviewing your plan and setting goals
- Researching and evaluating services and providers to best suit your needs
- Obtaining quotes for services from the relevant providers
- Liaising with the NDIA and other government agencies
- Developing your skills so you can take control of your plan in the future
With more than 60 years of experience in supporting people with spinal cord damage and other physical disabilities, you can be confident our team has the unique insights, expertise and understanding you need to help navigate and get the most out of your NDIS package.