Occupational Therapists support you to live independently, working with both the physical and social aspects of your life so you can get the most out of your rehabilitation journey. We work with you to set meaningful and achievable goals and together we work towards those goals so you can live the life you want, with choice and control.
When should I see an Occupational Therapist?
There are several reasons why you may benefit from seeing an Occupational Therapist, these include:
- Sourcing and determining the right assistive technology for you
- Conducting functional assessments
- Driving assessments
- Minor vehicle and home modifications
- Improving functional capacity
- Seating and postural assessments
- Pressure mapping and pressure risk reduction
- Daily living skills