Please complete the below form to request a booking. See how we’re keeping you safe during your visit – COVID-19.
|Rooms available to book||Capacity||1-3 hours rate (inclusive of GST)||3+ hours rate (inclusive of GST)|
|Community Room 1 (Barrjal)||18||$33||$66|
|Community Room 2 (Yang-Gajing)||16||$33||$66|
|Community Rooms 1 & 2||36||$55||$110|
|Gallery (only available when both rooms are booked)||14||Comes at no additional cost||Comes at no additional cost|
Community Room Booking Request
Please note that your booking is not confirmed until one of our team members has been in touch to confirm.
The Community Rooms are equipped with the following facilities, included in the rate:
• Projector and screen
• Whiteboards (Please note that these are fixed to the room divider)
• Kitchenette with height-adjustable bench, boiling and chilled water taps, full-size fridge, glasses, jugs, cups, plates, cutlery and instant tea and coffee
• With an after-hours swipe, you are able to access the venue from 7am until 10pm
Please note that there is no WiFi available.
Please note, BYO devices will require a HDMI port to connect to the projector. Alternatively you can use the Healthy Living Centre computer by bringing your own USB.
Should you require catering, our preferred suppliers are:
1. Guyala Cafe: firstname.lastname@example.org | 0450 582 040
2. Tropic Spirit Catering: email@example.com | 4031 5705
Alternatively, you are welcome to provide your own catering
Spinal Life continues to follow the latest advice and recommendations from health authorities.
The health and well being of our members, clients, staff and community remains our priority, and we are taking a collaborative approach to managing this situation.
• Surface wipes and hand sanitiser is provided;
• There is a non-contact thermometer for your use;
• We ask that if anyone has a temp of 37.5 or over, you ask them to leave;
• If anyone develops a temperature or other symptoms during your time in the venue, we ask that they leave as soon as possible.